Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Have not Received our Son's PR card Yet 

pankti
pankti

Posted On: 7/10/2014
pankti
pankti
Hi,

I received my and my husbands PR card on 4th July,2014 but did not receive my 2 year Old Sons Card yet nor have recived any letter from them about any discrepeancy ,

As I am out of Canada at the moment, I do not have any way to even contact them, can you please help.

pankti
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 7/10/2014
PMM
PMM
Hi

Hi,

I received my and my husbands PR card on 4th July,2014 but did not receive my 2 year Old Sons Card yet nor have recived any letter from them about any discrepeancy ,

As I am out of Canada at the moment, I do not have any way to even contact them, can you please help.

pankti

PR cards are sent out separately. Give it about 2 weeks to see if has arrived. If it hasn't you will have to contact the call centre. The usual problem is the pictures.

PMM
link
ImmigrantNew
ImmigrantNew

Posted On: 7/11/2014
ImmigrantNew
ImmigrantNew
Hi
We have a similar case where my wife and one son got their cards and it is over two weeks and my and our other two kids' cards have not arrived. We are told that they have gone for verification.. What is this for?

zzz
link
ImmigrantNew
ImmigrantNew

Posted On: 7/16/2014
ImmigrantNew
ImmigrantNew

Hi,

pankti

Did you receive your son's card?

zzz
link
Cdsz
Cdsz

Posted On: 7/23/2014
Cdsz
Cdsz
Hi ,
I have a similar situation, me and my husband both applied for urgent renewal on 05 june in the same package , our application was received on 09 june and they started processing it on 27 june. Our travel date was 07 july, my husband received his on 07 july buy I haven't received mine.I was told by the call centre to send an updated travel itenary of which I did , my updated travel was 18th July. They sent me a notification via email on 14th July to say that they have received my request and that my application is in process. Today is the 23rd July and I have still not received my card, all the call centre has to say that it is in process. Is there anyone else I can contact as I do not want to leave the country unless my pr card is received .Pls help thanks
link