Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Family Class Applicants – Fees for child 

muz
muz

Posted On: 6/21/2015
muz
muz
I am sponsoring my 2year old child, born outside Canada. And she is with me in Canada on TRV.
I have prepared all the documents to sponsor her. I want to know how much fees I have to pay while submitting the application. In the CIC website the fees mentioned is bit confusing for me. As per the website:
$75 - Sponsorship application
$475 - Principal applicant
$75-Principal applicant, if under 19 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor
$150- A family member of the principal applicant who is under 19 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner

What fees i have to pay for the application?

Thanks - Muz
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 6/21/2015
PMM
PMM
HI

I am sponsoring my 2year old child, born outside Canada. And she is with me in Canada on TRV.
I have prepared all the documents to sponsor her. I want to know how much fees I have to pay while submitting the application. In the CIC website the fees mentioned is bit confusing for me. As per the website:
$75 - Sponsorship application
$475 - Principal applicant
$75-Principal applicant, if under 19 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor
$150- A family member of the principal applicant who is under 19 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner

What fees i have to pay for the application?

Thanks - Muz

$150.00

PMM
link