Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeThe Landing Experience

Questions about how to prepare for your first arrival in Canada - customs, proof of funds, initial settlement help, etc... Tell us what happened when you first landed in Canada.

Completing the B4 Forms - Questions 

user
user

Posted On: 11/12/2015
user
user
Hi,

Recently I have been granted Canada PR and planning to move to Canada by end of this year. I was filling B4 form but have confusion. Please clarify me the following details:

1. I am an Indian currently residing in Amsterdam, so do I need to fill my current Amsterdam Address in Importer Address Section?
The address in the Importer Address section must be a Canadian address.
2. What country do I have to write in Country of export section as I will be moving to Canada from Amsterdam directly?

3. In “Additional List of Goods” there are 3 options, please explain which one to choose.

4. After a year or so I will go to India and may bring some more goods, do I need to mention the list of goods that I will bring from India in future?

Awaiting for your early response
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 11/13/2015
PMM
PMM
Hi

Hi,

Recently I have been granted Canada PR and planning to move to Canada by end of this year. I was filling B4 form but have confusion. Please clarify me the following details:

1. I am an Indian currently residing in Amsterdam, so do I need to fill my current Amsterdam Address in Importer Address Section?
The address in the Importer Address section must be a Canadian address.
2. What country do I have to write in Country of export section as I will be moving to Canada from Amsterdam directly?

3. In “Additional List of Goods” there are 3 options, please explain which one to choose.

4. After a year or so I will go to India and may bring some more goods, do I need to mention the list of goods that I will bring from India in future?

Awaiting for your early response

1. You need a Canadian address for the importer.
2. Netherlands & India for the Goods to Follow.
3. Are you sure you are looking at the B4A?
4. Items you bring later are listed on the B4A as Goods to Follow.

PMM
link