Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Where can I ask about the status of my PR Card? 

adjovellar
adjovellar

Posted On: 2/28/2016
adjovellar
adjovellar
I applied for my PR card renewal sometime before 2015 Christmas. I mailed (registered) it to Case Processing Centre, PO Box 10020 Sydney, NS V1P 7C1. By the way, I live in Vancouverm BC. As of today I am looking forward receiving my renewed PR card before I will travel on April 7th. I check the CIC website regarding its renewal but I was not recognized 3 times today. Any inputs for where and what number to call. I appreciate it very much.
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 2/28/2016
PMM
PMM
Hi

I applied for my PR card renewal sometime before 2015 Christmas. I mailed (registered) it to Case Processing Centre, PO Box 10020 Sydney, NS V1P 7C1. By the way, I live in Vancouverm BC. As of today I am looking forward receiving my renewed PR card before I will travel on April 7th. I check the CIC website regarding its renewal but I was not recognized 3 times today. Any inputs for where and what number to call. I appreciate it very much.

1. Because it is not in the system probably, they are working on applications submitted 25/09/15, so I don't think that you will have it by April.
2. The number you want is on the back of your existing card.
3. Contact no. 18002422100

PMM
link