Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

Application for Canadian Citizenship 

karine
karine

Posted On: 9/13/2018
karine
karine
Hi, I have somes question regarding application for Canadian citizenship:

(1) Question No. 11 on the application form "Tell us what you have been doing during the eligibility period.", the question column "where were you physically located? address(number & street name", does this question refer to the address of the workplace or school (in case I work or study), or refer to my residential address during that period??

(2) Question No. 12. b, the title row of "Tax year, Required to file, Tax filed" get duplicated every time I re-open my application & continue filling the form on computer . What should I do to remove the duplicated title row?

Thank you for reading & answers.
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 9/14/2018
PMM
PMM
HI

karine wrote:
Hi, I have somes question regarding application for Canadian citizenship:

(1) Question No. 11 on the application form "Tell us what you have been doing during the eligibility period.", the question column "where were you physically located? address(number & street name", does this question refer to the address of the workplace or school (in case I work or study), or refer to my residential address during that period??

(2) Question No. 12. b, the title row of "Tax year, Required to file, Tax filed" get duplicated every time I re-open my application & continue filling the form on computer . What should I do to remove the duplicated title row?

Thank you for reading & answers.

1. Residential.
2. Sorry, can't help.
link
karine
karine

Posted On: 9/17/2018
karine
karine
thanks for replying. how about the " Name of contact, Phone number & E-mail address in Question 11 of Application for Citizenship. Does it refer to contact of workplace or school???
link
jhen_1234
jhen_1234

Posted On: 10/25/2018
jhen_1234
jhen_1234
Hi! I have a concern regarding the requirements for canadian citizenship.
My son is 7yr old and the rquirement says we need to submit two identification. I have the healthcard as the 1st and suppose to be the passport but the passport's validity has already expired last 2017. Can I still use the passport as the 2nd ID? As He does'nt have any other identification I could submit.
Thanks for reading and replying.
link