Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeQuestions about Permanent Residency

Note that Settlement.Org is unable to answer questions about how to immigrate. Residency requirements, Government in Canada, Bringing child born overseas...

ECA Report by WES 

Neeharika seth Midha
Neeharika seth Midha

Posted On: 1/4/2020
I have received my ECA report from WES on 17th dec 2019 and it says that my pgdm college is unrecognized, which is totally wrong.
My college's name is already there in their drop down menu and is recognized by AICTE & UGC by govt of India.i raised my query regarding the same and recieved a mail from there end that there is no discrepancy in their report.

Kindly guide me what to do now.
link

Posted On: 1/20/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
After Receiving Your Evaluation Report:
WES is one of the very few evaluation services which has a “free” appeal process. For questions about your evaluation report, please write to (always state your WES Reference Number):

Manager Director of Evaluations
World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
Fax: 416-972-9004
www.wes.org/ca/contact https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/
The WES contact center is open to answer calls and email messages from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Eastern) Monday through Friday. The center is closed on weekends.
All documents must be mailed to WES. WES does NOT accept documents delivered in person. No exceptions.
There is no walk-in service.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link