Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeLegal Services and Human Rights

Courts, Human Rights, Lawyers and Legal Representation, Community Legal Clinics, Legal Aid, Police...

Patient right 

Neda
Neda

Posted On: 2/26/2020
Neda
Neda
Hello
I was a patient in one of the Toronto community hospital,
A doctor who was never my care giver , has done breach of confidentiality without my consent and texted the matter of my health issue to a few of my friends
The breach happened several times and I’m getting threatened that if I drop my complaint to CPSO and that hospital she makes my life miserable.. by the way I have all kinds of proofs.. can you help me?
link

Posted On: 2/28/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us. We share your concern for this situation and hope we can provide information that will help you. You have the right to be assured that your personal information is confidential as a patient.

According to our contact at the CPSO, it is best that you call their Public Advisory Service at 416-967-2603 or 1-800-268-7096 ext. 603.

If you would like legal advice, you may wish to contact a Community Legal Clinic for more information. To find help in your area, go to Services Near Me.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link

Posted On: 2/28/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us. We share your concern for this situation, and hope we can provide information that will help you. You have the right to be assured that your personal information is confidential as a patient.

According to our contact at the CPSO, it is best that you call their Public Advisory Service at 416-967-2603 or 1-800-268-7096 ext. 603.

If you would like legal advice, you may wish to contact a Community Legal Clinic for more information. To find help in your area, go to Services Near Me.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link