Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeFinding a Job / Working

Finding a Job, Job Listings, Labour Market Information (LMI), Starting a Business, Social Insurance Number, Volunteering...

Graduate Role 

PthenT
PthenT

Posted On: 3/11/2020
PthenT
PthenT
I know someone who recently graduates with 2:1 degree from UK, is this good enough to get any graduate role in Canada?
link
PthenT
PthenT

Posted On: 3/17/2020
PthenT
PthenT
PthenT wrote:
I know someone who recently graduates with 2:1 degree from UK, is this good enough to get any graduate role in Canada?

I want to add to this, if i may. If this person is supposed to go to Canada from the UK in August, how will this coronavirus effect it. Will they still be able to come?
link

Posted On: 3/24/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

You may find useful information in the Settlement.Org article, Where can I get my international credentials evaluated for education?
Each college, university and institute has its own process for evaluating your previous education and deciding whether to admit you as a student. Some may evaluate your previous education themselves. Others may ask for a report from an evaluation service.

This article provides insight on the steps/measures you should take regarding the admissions process for college and university, as well as, a list organizations that evaluate credentials for education. For more information, please read Settlement.org articles on Credential Evaluation here.

Whether or not the COVID-19 outbreak will affect travel in August is hard to predict. You can read more about current government restrictions to travel here. These restrictions may change over time, Settlement.Org is posting news items relevant to immigration, settlement, and citizenship, you can keep updated here.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link
PthenT
PthenT

Posted On: 3/25/2020
PthenT
PthenT
Moderator wrote:
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

You may find useful information in the Settlement.Org article, Where can I get my international credentials evaluated for education?
Each college, university and institute has its own process for evaluating your previous education and deciding whether to admit you as a student. Some may evaluate your previous education themselves. Others may ask for a report from an evaluation service.

This article provides insight on the steps/measures you should take regarding the admissions process for college and university, as well as, a list organizations that evaluate credentials for education. For more information, please read Settlement.org articles on Credential Evaluation here.

Whether or not the COVID-19 outbreak will affect travel in August is hard to predict. You can read more about current government restrictions to travel here. These restrictions may change over time, Settlement.Org is posting news items relevant to immigration, settlement, and citizenship, you can keep updated here.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team

Thank you kindly Moderator
link