Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

WES terrible customer service and no help 

Brock
Brock

Posted On: 4/28/2020
Brock
Brock
Hello,

I have completed my evaluation back in 2015 with WES and have my credential assessment. I tried to call them to have my unofficial transcript (the notes my schools sent to them) and they want me to upgrade to a course-by-course evaluation. I do not need that for now and I need my notes to be able to start an application for a university in Canada. I feel they are trying to extort me as they don't understand that with the Covid situation, the schools in my country are closed and I will miss a university year. I have no solution.

Adding to that, they told me my notes are now their property and they don't want to send it to me and hangup on me.

Anyway I can find a solution or fill-up a complain about this?

Regards,
link

Posted On: 5/22/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES and their complaints process, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
VigneshwarKar
VigneshwarKar

Posted On: 6/6/2020
VigneshwarKar
VigneshwarKar
Hi Friends,
I have completed my 3 year diploma after completing +2. I need to send any proof to WES to say that my 3 year diploma was done after +2 not after 10th. Otherwise It will affect my WES result.

Because As per WES,
3 year Diploma after +2 is equivalent to bachelor degree.
3 year diploma after 10th is not equivalent to degree

Please help me how to submit proof of 12th completion. Where to get transcript for +2?
link

Posted On: 6/16/2020
VigneshwarKar wrote:
Hi Friends,
I have completed my 3 year diploma after completing +2. I need to send any proof to WES to say that my 3 year diploma was done after +2 not after 10th. Otherwise It will affect my WES result.

Because As per WES,
3 year Diploma after +2 is equivalent to bachelor degree.
3 year diploma after 10th is not equivalent to degree

Please help me how to submit proof of 12th completion. Where to get transcript for +2?

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us. We hope that community members will share their experiences with you.

You may want to follow the steps above and contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES and their complaints process, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
Kathirin
Kathirin

Posted On: 2/24/2021
Kathirin
Kathirin
Wes terrible organisation,have no control what they doing and how.Working very slow .
Unpleasant customer service like a answer mashines.
They only will going to transfer what and how they want and they are not following any laws of any country.I guess it’s because it’s NYC and they try to change or create new laws for everyone.
I m glad I sent them only my school diploma,and something stop me to sent them my university diploma.They not flexible and following like I said own rules,not using any upgrade information,or not following law of country where is diploma was came from.
Very quiality organisation.
I highly recommending you get other one ,it’s many them in US and Canada and don’t waist your time with them.
I m very sad now because it’s no way for my to start any professional job.
link
Nour
Nour

Posted On: 6/18/2021
Nour
Nour
Hello, my WES credential evaluation was completed two months ago and till this moment WES hasn't returned my original Master's degree which was specifically requested by them. Due to this delay, I'm currently facing risk of being expelled from my university for not providing my original documents within the time frame. I have been in contact with WES on a regular basis, but they don't collaborate at all, and every time they reply with an automated email blaming restrictions and pandemic for any delays without providing an approximate time frame during which they will send back my document. WES didn't take my situation seriously and they don't realise that their job requires greater responsibility and sensitivity towards similar issues affecting people's future.
Is their is any body which I can contact to file a complaint against WES? given the fact that I don't live in Canada. Can settlement help me with this?
link

Posted On: 6/30/2021
Nour wrote:
Hello, my WES credential evaluation was completed two months ago and till this moment WES hasn't returned my original Master's degree which was specifically requested by them. Due to this delay, I'm currently facing risk of being expelled from my university for not providing my original documents within the time frame. I have been in contact with WES on a regular basis, but they don't collaborate at all, and every time they reply with an automated email blaming restrictions and pandemic for any delays without providing an approximate time frame during which they will send back my document. WES didn't take my situation seriously and they don't realise that their job requires greater responsibility and sensitivity towards similar issues affecting people's future.
Is their is any body which I can contact to file a complaint against WES? given the fact that I don't live in Canada. Can settlement help me with this?

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

While you may find helpful information on the WES internal complaints process above in this thread, it sounds like you may also be considering making a consumer complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You can find more information on this process in the Settlement.Org article, How do I make a consumer complaint?

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
OlgaH
OlgaH

Posted On: 7/10/2021
OlgaH
OlgaH
Hi, I still did not get my reports and original diplomas. I have been waiting for 1 month and a half, but no response. The package was sand to them back and they lost it.
link
AartiAvasthi
AartiAvasthi

Posted On: 7/20/2021
AartiAvasthi
AartiAvasthi
I got WES done from 3rd party in 2015. I have valid reference number for my evaluation. However login credentials are not available and unable to recover same. Send email to WES, I was asked about the details after shared the same on email no response. Kindly give with procedure to

1. Get Evaluation renewed
2. Get the same on my new email ID
3. Procedure to reset login details if existing recovery question and used email ID no more exist.

Regards
Aarti
link

Posted On: 7/31/2021
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern. You may want to follow the steps above in this thread to escalate your concern. We appreciate you sharing your experience with other users.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
deepanjalis
deepanjalis

Posted On: 9/10/2022
deepanjalis
deepanjalis
PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR WES FOR YOUR ECA PROCESS. SUCH A WORST ORGANIZATION.

I had applied for ECA from WES in Jan 2020, its been almost more than 2 and half yearsa nd I still not received my ECA report. Due to Covid most of the Universities and colleges were closed hence it was difficult for me to arrange all the transcripts and send it to WES and then later getting it verified from them. Out of all the 6 required documents, somehow I managed to send and verified 5 documents and just one document, post graduate transcript was pending to be sent. Although IO had sent all the 6 requested documents but they said they did not receive my PG transcripts (First of all, all the verificAION PROCESS SHOULD BE DONE BY WES ONLY, WHY APPLICANTS are required to do the verification as well which ultimately results in delay. I did everything what WES asked me to do.) My post graduate transcript was sent twice but they saying they did not receive it. I tried to contact them multiple time but they did not respond at all. I was going through all these then suddenly I saw they deactivated my account and asked me to pay $50 for activation. I did pay for that as well and started working on sending the pending document but again I received an email from them asking they need to verify again all the 5 documents, which were already verified and accepted previously. I was already going through so much and I can not tell how I felt wen I saw the current status updated in my WES account. I felt like giving my head into wall their services are so annoying and rubbish that do not co-operate at all and make the whole process very difficult for applicants. I asked them that when out of 6 documents, 5 documents were already accepted then why you need them to verify again and They did not respond yet. Their services are very pathetic. I do not recommend anyone to go for WES. Choose any other institute, believe me if someone advise you to go for WE because they take less time comparatively then trust its all lie, they will end up taking more time as compared to others as they have mad e their process very difficult.
link

Posted On: 9/29/2022
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other users of the discussion forum. If you are considering other options to get your credentials evaluated, you can find information in Settlement.Org's credential evaluation articles. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
yhuang2
yhuang2

Posted On: 3/29/2023
yhuang2
yhuang2
DON'T GO WITH WES.

I submitted my transcript and application two months ago. And, I got nothing after two months. I applied this report for my upcoming TN visa application after two days. I guess I have to go to USA customs empty-handed, thanks to WES. They don't care at all.
link

Posted On: 3/31/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience and situation with on the discussion forum. It may be a good idea to follow the steps above and contact WES directly with your case number. In addition to the tips above, you may also be considering making a consumer complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You can find more information on this process in the Settlement.Org article, How do I make a consumer complaint?

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link