Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Posted CoPR to different IRCC office accidentally 

Rajat1110
Rajat1110

Posted On: 7/8/2020
Rajat1110
Rajat1110
Hi.

I was posting my CoPR with photos for my PR Card with a friend of mine, and accidentally sent my CoPR document to Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Photos, 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto, ON M9B 6K5 instead of sending it to IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP, 1025 rue saint-Jacques, Montreal, Quebec H3C 1G8 as described in the landing email I received from CIC.

IRCC is need giving an option to reach out to an agent during pandemic so I filled a webform to reach out to them and got the following reply which is not helpful:

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your documents to the right address.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Please help me fix this mistake.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks and regards,
Rajat
link

Posted On: 7/21/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us. We can appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information.

The Settlement.Org website is a website for people who are moving to and settling in Ontario. Unfortunately, we do not have application specific information.

It is best that you contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) directly for some information specific to your situation. You can contact them by calling 1-888-242-2100 to speak with an operator or by web form.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link