Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeFinding a Doctor or other health care professional

Finding a doctor or dentist or other health care professional...

How do I find a dentist? 

Stella
Stella

Posted On: 12/28/2020
Stella
Stella
Hey friends,

I'm a temporary resident in Ontario. I'm experiencing tooth pain for the last few days, which has less bothered me and now it has turned like hell. I need to consult a dentist as soon as possible, and I'm a little confused about choosing the dentist.
Has anyone here have any suggestions on choosing a dentist? Is it possible for me to get the right treatment without any complications as I'm a temporary resident?
Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!
link
Ruby Paul
Ruby Paul

Posted On: 12/29/2020
Ruby Paul
Ruby Paul
Can anyone here help me?
link

Posted On: 12/29/2020
Stella wrote:
Hey friends,

I'm a temporary resident in Ontario. I'm experiencing tooth pain for the last few days, which has less bothered me and now it has turned like hell. I need to consult a dentist as soon as possible, and I'm a little confused about choosing the dentist.
Has anyone here have any suggestions on choosing a dentist? Is it possible for me to get the right treatment without any complications as I'm a temporary resident?
Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We can appreciate that you would be concerned about this situation.

You may be able to find some helpful information in our Settlement.Org Where can I get dental care if I don't have insurance? article. You can find more information on finding a dentist here as well.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
Stella
Stella

Posted On: 12/31/2020
Stella
Stella
Thank you for your share!

I just had a detailed google search and finally came up with one with great reviews and responses. So I decided to book an appointment for tomorrow and how about approaching them for my dental procedures? I will be so happy if you share your opinions.

Thanks!
link
Ruby Paul
Ruby Paul

Posted On: 12/31/2020
Ruby Paul
Ruby Paul
Hey there,

My teeth are misaligned, and now it is bothering me a lot. Due to this, I hesitate to laugh and speak in front of others, and I'm gradually turning into an introvert.

To recover from this problem I visited a dentist, and he suggested that braces can resolve my issues completely.
But now I'm confused about choosing the treatment type(traditional metal braces or Invisalign braces). Which will be more effective and comfortable?
I'm eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions!

Thanks!
link