Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

PR renewal for myself and my daughter together 

MySky
MySky

Posted On: 4/15/2021
MySky
MySky
Hello.

I will be applying for renewal of my PR card soon. I need to apply for both myself and my 10 year old daughter.

I would like to know the exact list of documents required for the minor PR renewal.

Can I apply for both of us together or I need to send the applications separately?

Thanks
link

Posted On: 5/6/2021
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question with us.

You may find the "Document Checklist" in the Application to get, renew or replace a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) particularly helpful in putting together your application. You can also find instructions on mailing the application in the Instruction Guide. You may want to contact IRCC directly for advice regarding sending your applications separately or together. You can contact IRCC using their web form to make a case-specific inquiry. You may also wish to consult a reputable and registered immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer for advice regarding your situation and help with your application.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link