Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeQuestions about Permanent Residency

Note that Settlement.Org is unable to answer questions about how to immigrate. Residency requirements, Government in Canada, Bringing child born overseas...

PGDM course vs CRS score 

vanvaz1993
vanvaz1993

Posted On: 5/19/2021
vanvaz1993
vanvaz1993
hi, i have applied through india and I have a PGDM credential obtained from calorx teacher's university. is it recognised course will i get additional points in my CRS for it. it is a recognised university
link

Posted On: 5/26/2021
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us. We appreciate your interest in this kind of information.

You may be interested in the CRS calculator on the IRCC website to estimate what your score may look like.
Here is an excerpt:
This tool will help you calculate your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score based on the answers you provide below. The CRS is a points-based system that we use to assess and score your profile and rank it in the Express Entry pool. It’s used to assess your:
  • skills
  • education
  • language ability
  • work experience
  • other factors
Use this tool if:You need to make sure that your CRS score is above the minimum points score of your round of invitations.

You may also be interested in reading more about Employment in Ontario. Settlement.Org has articles like Why should I get help to find work? and Where can I get my international credentials evaluated for employment? that may help you in your search.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link