Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeFinding a Job / Working

Finding a Job, Job Listings, Labour Market Information (LMI), Starting a Business, Social Insurance Number, Volunteering...

can I apply to these jobs even living in brazil? 

MARCOS PAULO SILVA CALDAS
MARCOS PAULO SILVA CALDAS

Posted On: 6/24/2021
hello my name is Marcos Paulo I'm 30 and I live in Brazil and I would like to know if can i apply for these jobs because I have many years of experiencie in general labourer and as industrial painter and I have this big question.
link

Posted On: 6/30/2021
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

There are a number of online resources that will help you find work. Our Settlement.Org articles on job listings may be helpful in this pursuit. Industrial painting is not a regulated trade or profession. The Ontario Colleges of Trades has an online resource on the types of trainings one might need as an Industrial Painter.

In the meantime, you may also want to connect with a settlement service provider for pre-arrival services.

Pre-arrival services are free online or in-person programs for people who have been approved to immigrate to Canada.

Pre-arrival services offer information to better understand life in Canada, how to find a job, and how to access other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada. Some programs offer specific information according to your profession or destination, such as language training and essential skills training in the workplace.

You can find more information and services in the article What are pre-arrival services?

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link