Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Apply super visa for parents who were PR before? 

chiinmaay
chiinmaay

Posted On: 5/17/2022
chiinmaay
chiinmaay
My parents were Permanent Resident of Canada, but they left Canada long back but now they want to live with my family in Canada permanently as i am the only son. What option should i go for :- sponsor / super visa. ?
link

Posted On: 5/26/2022
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us. For advice regarding which application best suits your situation, you may want to speak to a reputable and registered immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer.

You may also find helpful information in the Settlement.Org articles, How do I find a lawyer? and What other kinds of legal help can I get? regarding this process. You can connect with a community resource navigator at 211 to narrow your search, 211 Ontario is a free, confidential service. Their phone service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here is a link to their live chat if you prefer to communicate online. Their live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link