Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Verification of Status - Questions 

F8592
F8592

Posted On: 8/31/2022
F8592
F8592
I am new resident in Mississauga and want to apply for VOS document. Can someone please help me in these 4 questions?

1. I mistakenly laminated my COPR, What option should i select in IMM 5009E? DESTROYED or OTHER?

2. PART C- if you entered prior to 1973 then fill out information of parents, people who accompany you at time of landing and their status and occupation...I just came in Canada in 2020. Should I fill out PART C of IMM 5009E or mentioned N/A?

3. I am going through from process of separation due to abusive behaviour of my in laws. My Father in law and Mother in law gave me life threats, verbally abuse me a lot of time and took back shelter from me at 2.30 am when I was coming back from hospital-I was injured. Now I want to remove consultant from my IRCC file, who was authorized representative in my spousal application. He is friend of my Father in law. Can he do something with my file? I have PR card in my hand. Should i send IRCC use of representative form or there is no need to do that because lawyers/consultants do not have access to file after PR of Principal Applicant?

4. Should i apply for VOS before divorce, if happen? Can IRCC create any objection on VOS if my laws do something wrong with my file or try to deport me?

Please help...
link