Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeElementary and Secondary School

Adult Education, Elementary and Secondary School...

How can I get my high school equivalency? 

Sehrab
Sehrab

Posted On: 9/6/2022
Sehrab
Sehrab
Hi,

I have completed my education till grade 12 outside of Canada. I have moved to Ontario around 7 years ago and now I want to continue my education. Where and how I can get the equivalency of high school so I can apply in Post Secondary Schooling. Thanks
link

Posted On: 9/21/2022
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We can appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information.

You can find some helpful information on this in our Settlement.Org Where can I get my international credentials evaluated for education? article.

If you need your credentials evaluated for the purpose of employment, you can find some information in this Settlement.Org Where can I get my international credentials evaluated for employment? article.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 2/19/2024
alexcray
alexcray
Sehrab wrote:
Hi,

I have completed my education till grade 12 outside of Canada. I have moved to Ontario around 7 years ago and now I want to continue my education. Where and how I can get the equivalency of high school so I can apply in Post Secondary Schooling. Thanks

These are usually government agencies or educational institutions responsible for administering equivalency exams.
link