Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeDaily Life

Communications, Consumer Protection, Personal Finance, Shopping, Transportation, Weddings and Funerals...

How can I get a personal loan? 

tyson852
tyson852

Posted On: 1/16/2023
tyson852
tyson852
How can I get a personal loan if I have a bad credit score?
link

Posted On: 1/31/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

If your credit score is below average, you may find that credit lenders are willing to lend at a higher interest rates, fees, and terms. You may want to speak with a financial advisor and be mindful of the terms you agree to so that you can pay the loan off in a timely manner while maintaining your current lifestyle.

Financial planners look at all aspects of your financial situation, such as tax planning, estate planning and retirement planning, and work with you to prepare a plan to help you meet your financial goals.
In many cases, your bank or financial institution will have people who can provide this service. However, there are also other private institutions that provide these services.
Financial planning is not a regulated profession. However, financial planners can choose to be certified (Certified Financial Planner or CFP), in which case they must operate under a Code of Ethics [PDF].
Choosing a financial planner who is right for you is not easy. This person should have strong product and market knowledge, be trustworthy and understand your personal situation, goals and lifestyle.

I hope this information is helpful, please feel free to connect with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
devamona
devamona

Posted On: 3/2/2023
devamona
devamona
Yes, you can get a loan with a bad credit history. But it is unlikely that you will be able to do it in a bank. There are microcredit companies that just give loans to those who can not do it in a bank. But you should take into account that such companies usually have a very high interest rate. So carefully check all the terms in the contract and take the amount which you are sure to be able to pay on time.
link