Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

proof of income 

john951159
john951159

Posted On: 7/18/2023
john951159
john951159
Can I provide proof of income through a combination of sources, such as bank statements, tax returns, and employment letters, to strengthen my application?
link

Posted On: 7/27/2023
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We can appreciate that you would be interested in finding out what your options are in this situation.

The answer to this question may vary depending on what you are applying for. If this is for an immigration application, it is best to contact IRCC directly for that information. One option would be to request a Proof of Income statement from the Canada Revenue Agency, which would provide a brief summary of your income and deductions from the previous year.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow-up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 3/24/2024
alexcray
alexcray
john951159 wrote:
Can I provide proof of income through a combination of sources, such as bank statements, tax returns, and employment letters, to strengthen my application?

Different documents showcase income in different ways. Bank statements provide a recent snapshot of your cash flow, tax returns show your annual income, and employment letters verify your current employment and salary. Combining them paints a more comprehensive picture of your financial situation.
link