Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

Does anyone know or have studied at Tech? 

Yeff Balt
Yeff Balt

Posted On: 8/28/2023
Yeff Balt
Yeff Balt
Hi guys, lately I'm interested in doing a master's degree in Sports Journalism and I'm looking for an economic and distance alternative, I've seen a university called Tech but I don't know anything about them. Do you have any experience studying at Tech? or any other information that could be useful to me apart from what it says on their website? thanks!
link
ontanedo92
ontanedo92

Posted On: 8/29/2023
ontanedo92
ontanedo92
I think the university is not very well known outside the hispanic areas, but I studied a course with them and the experience was very good. As it is online you have to know how to manage your time to study well.
link

Posted On: 8/31/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your helpful advice with our discussion forum community.

In addition to what has been said, you may find helpful information in the article How do I pick the right university or college for me? and on the website newyouth.ca -- an online community for immigrant and refugee youth all over Ontario.

This guide prepared by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada contains information on how to choose where to study, and how to apply to post-secondary schools. It may also be helpful to speak with your guidance counsellor about the programs you are interested in. Guidance counsellors in high schools are equipped to help students navigate their post-secondary options.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to post them to the discussion forum here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
salomon.
salomon.

Posted On: 10/9/2023
salomon.
salomon.
I also studied at this university. I liked their style of study because I could study from home and without any fixed schedule.
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 21 days ago
alexcray
alexcray
Yeff Balt wrote:
Hi guys, lately I'm interested in doing a master's degree in Sports Journalism and I'm looking for an economic and distance alternative, I've seen a university called Tech but I don't know anything about them. Do you have any experience studying at Tech? or any other information that could be useful to me apart from what it says on their website? thanks!

Finding the full name of the university called "Tech" is crucial. There are many universities with "Tech" in their names. A common tactic is to search for "[Full Name] + Sports Journalism Masters" to find specific program details and reviews.
link