Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Online application for PR renewal: uploading docs? 

hbataille
hbataille

Posted On: 1/5/2024
hbataille
hbataille
Hello! On the Online renewal application, there is an option for uploading documents to prove residency. However, I only uploaded one bank statement and I don't see the option to add a line or add that same document. The table only opens up again for another entry if you choose a different type of document, for example a passport. I have a lot of docs proving residency! How to upload them?
link
Lahbib70
Lahbib70

Posted On: 1/10/2024
Lahbib70
Lahbib70
hbataille wrote:
Hello! On the Online renewal application, there is an option for uploading documents to prove residency. However, I only uploaded one bank statement and I don't see the option to add a line or add that same document. The table only opens up again for another entry if you choose a different type of document, for example a passport. I have a lot of docs proving residency! How to upload them?

Hello,

The system was built in a way that you can use only once any type of supporting documents to upload. To satisfy this requirement when you have many documents to support that specific requirement, you need to merge all the documents in one document then upload it. You can use one of the many softwares available online to do that or you can scan multiple pages of your supporting documents as one PDF document (Just keep an eye on the size)

Thank you.
Lahbib
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 3/21/2024
alexcray
alexcray
hbataille wrote:

Check if the application allows uploading combined documents. For instance, you could combine multiple bank statements (if they're for the same period) into a single PDF file.
link
Claudette
Claudette

Posted On: 24 days ago
Claudette
Claudette
Is this for someone lookibg for a doctor on line?
link

Posted On: 16 days ago
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

If you are searching for a new family doctor, you may also find helpful information on the Government of Ontario's website on finding a referral for a doctor near you, here is an excerpt:

Find a family doctor or nurse practitioner
A family doctor or nurse practitioner is your primary health care provider – meaning they are the person you make an appointment with when you have a new, non-emergency health concern. You can learn more about their services below.
Visits to a doctor or nurse practitioner are publicly funded – meaning you don’t have to pay.
Here are two options to find a family doctor or nurse practitioner who is accepting new patients:
  • Register with our Health Care Connect service and have a nurse find a doctor or nurse practitioner for you.
  • Use The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario’s Find a Doctor search.
  • choose “Advanced Search” to find a doctor near you (by city/town or postal code)
  • click on “Additional Search Options” to narrow your search (to family doctors and/or language spoken)
  • contact the doctor to check if they are accepting new patients

• If you find that the wait for a family physician is too long, you may want to visit a walk-in clinic for a referral from a family physician there. You can also call the Toronto Public Health Unit at 416-338-7600 for information or support in accessing care. As well as, Telehealth Ontario, which is a free, confidential service you can call to get health advice or information. A Registered Nurse will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Assistance is available in more than 300 languages. When you call Telehealth, tell them what language you speak and you will be connected to an interpreter.

• Toll-free: 1-866-797-0000
    • Toll-free TTY: 1-866-797-0007

You may also find helpful information in the Settlement.Org article, How can I find a family doctor? and How do I choose a family doctor?
    We hope this is helpful, please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
    link