Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeESL - Language and Literacy

English as a Second Language, LINC, Language Assessment, Translation and Interpretation, Literacy...

Hello 

Ninapam
Ninapam

Posted On: 13 days ago
Ninapam
Ninapam
I want to open an ESL school and also be able to apply for student permits. What is the procedure? I have a location to run the school.
link
Ninapam
Ninapam

Posted On: 13 days ago
Ninapam
Ninapam
Hello,
I wish to open an Elementary and Secondary School in the GTA. I have the properties,but would like to know the procedure to open the school. Whom should I meet to set up the School.
link

Posted On: 8 days ago
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question with us, you may want to contact TESL Ontario and since you're in Toronto, TESL Toronto to find out if they have information on the processes for starting an ESL school or classes in Toronto. They may have information on guidelines and funding streams such as LINC.

You can find some helpful information in our Settlement.Org Starting a Business section. You may also find some additional information on some different areas you need to look at when starting a language school on some other useful websites.

You may also want to contact the nearest Small Business Enterprise Centre for some help with your business plan and some additional information on the steps you can take.

We wish you all the best on this new endeavour, please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link