Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeFinding a Job / Working

Finding a Job, Job Listings, Labour Market Information (LMI), Starting a Business, Social Insurance Number, Volunteering...

Experienced Call Center Agent Seeking Employment 

faizan Ansari
faizan Ansari

Posted On: 8 days ago
faizan Ansari
faizan Ansari
I am Muhammad Faizan Fareed, a highly skilled and motivated call center agent with over four years of experience in customer service and verification at Mars BPO Company in Pakistan. Fluent in English and adept at handling customer inquiries, I am seeking new opportunities in Canada to further develop my career in an inclusive and dynamic work environment.
I am proficient in managing customer relationships, resolving issues promptly, and ensuring high levels of satisfaction. I am now eager to bring my dedication and expertise to a new role in Canada, ideally in office administration, including positions such as office assistant, receptionist, or manager assistant.
My background includes a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to delivering exceptional service. I am confident that my skills and experience align perfectly with the requirements for roles in your esteemed organization.
I am enthusiastic about the prospect of contributing to your team and making a positive impact. I am available for interviews at your earliest convenience and look forward to discussing how my skills can benefit your organization.
Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to join your team and contribute to your company's success.
Sincerely,
Muhammad Faizan Fareed
link
faizan Ansari
faizan Ansari

Posted On: 8 days ago
faizan Ansari
faizan Ansari
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for a work permit to Canada. I am Muhammad Faizan Fareed, a skilled call center agent with extensive experience in customer service and verification. Currently employed at Mars BPO Company in Pakistan for over four years, I possess fluent English skills and a strong commitment to delivering exceptional service.

My goal is to contribute positively to Canada's workforce, particularly in roles such as office assistant, receptionist, or manager assistant, where my skills in customer relations and administrative support can thrive. I am eager to bring my expertise to a new environment that values diversity and excellence.

I am prepared to fulfill all requirements necessary for a work permit and am eager for the opportunity to contribute to your organization.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of discussing how I can contribute to your team.

Yours sincerely,

Muhammad Faizan Fareed
link