Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeESL - Language and Literacy

English as a Second Language, LINC, Language Assessment, Translation and Interpretation, Literacy...

Language certified for citizenship 

yahya.balushi100@gmail.com
[email protected]

Posted On: 8/10/2024
I need language certified for my citizenship Canada I was in a school back 2020 and right now I want to get my citizenship
link

Posted On: 8/15/2024
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

You may find helpful information in the IRCC help centre articles, What language level do I need when I apply for citizenship? and How do you measure how well I can speak English or French when applying for citizenship?

You may also find helpful information in the Settlement.Org article, Where can I get my english level evaluated? Here is an excerpt:

To apply for citizenship, you can use proof of language ability (in English or French) from specific third-party organizations. Alternatively, you can include proof that you have completed a LINC course at CLB/NCLC level 4 or higher. For a list of documents that meet the requirements for proof of language level, please see the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.

There are different language requirements for various immigration and visa programs. Many settlement agencies can give you information about getting your English assessed and which path to take based on what you need the results for.

We hope this information is helpful. Please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link