ceenia

all messages by user

5/9/2014
Topic:
Sponsoring my Child to Canada

ceenia
ceenia
Hi,

I am a permanent resident of Canada staying in Canada and is almost ready to apply for citizenship.

My husband my son elder kid and me moved from middle east in 2008. But after 10 days we went back.

Me and my kid again moved back in 2011 and our PR is renewed now for another 5 years. The problem is , I have a kid born in middleeast 5 yrs old now residing in India .

Want to sponsor him.

Does he has to do a medical examination and police clearance as well.

Application demands to send his original birth certificate .

But once i send it to CiC do i get it back?
5/13/2014
Topic:
Sponsoring my Child to Canada

ceenia
ceenia
Hi
Thank you very much for the reply
5/26/2014
Topic:
How can He Relinquish His PR?

ceenia
ceenia
Hi. I am a permanent resident of Canada now staying in Canada

My husband was a PR of Canada .

But he didnt stay enough days to meet the residency obligation.

He is currently working in Middle east. His PR expired last year.

Now he applied for a visit visa to Canada they say that he has to relinquish his PR first .

Then only they can process the visa. In the column of reason for surrendering his PR what should he write.

And how many days it takes to process this request bcz his passport is currently with CiC for the purpose of temporary resident visa.

Once we submit the relinquish form and the supporting documents how long does it take to process his request for relinquishing his PR.

Do they interview him?

Plz any body know anything about this subject, help me.
5/26/2014
Topic:
How can He Relinquish His PR?

ceenia
ceenia
Hi PMM

Thanks for the quick reply.

We already applied for the TRV and the visa office send us applicaton for relinquishing PR.

Once he submits it ,still he has to wait 60 days before they start processing his application ?

Thank you in advance for the reply