kayaniha

all messages by user

5/31/2014
Topic:
Time taken for PR Card

kayaniha
kayaniha
Hi,

I have the same issue also because I might need to go to settle few things. I need to apply PRTD. So, I need to know that for how much period is valid PRTD and how much time it takes?

thanks

Haris
9/7/2014
Topic:
Period outside Canada

kayaniha
kayaniha
Hi,

I would like to have guidance for my case. I left Canada on June 15, 2014 after getting my PR card and planning to return on April 25, 2014. I just want to know that there is no problem it. As I heard from my friends that I can stay only 6 months outside of Canada and before ending six months, I must re enter to Canada to keep my PR active.

Please looking for your advise.

thanks

haris

9/8/2014
Topic:
Period outside Canada

kayaniha
kayaniha
Hi Klaus,

thanks for prompt response. I have got PR dated april 25th 2014 so its vaild till april 2015. Yes, I would like to stay out of Canada for period of 1 year continuously, is it fine? coz i heard that I can stay out of Canada continuously maximum 6 months thats what worrying me that in case I stay around 12 months out, is this will not a problem?

thanks

Haris

9/10/2014
Topic:
Period outside Canada

kayaniha
kayaniha
Dear Klaus,

Sorry for the mistyping, infact my PR card is valid till 30th June 2019 and I became permanent resident on 26th April 2014. I left Canada on 17th June 2014 and intending to return on April 2015? So, I got confuse that people telling I can't stay outside of Canada continuously more then 6 months.

I believe now my whole situation very clear for your advice.

Sorry for inconvenience due to typing error.

thanks

Haris