Lost password

needhelpasap

all messages by user

6/25/2014
Topic:
Roommate Issue

needhelpasap
needhelpasap
Okay so I had an old friend move in to my apartment as a roommate.

He's paid his rent minus other expenses I.e the internet.

Roommate asked about having people over I informed him I didn't have an issue as long as he could give me some kind of notice.

The first time he had someone over he notified me late at night that someone would be sleeping over explained that I didn't appreciate being woken up from his arrival and without receiving the text due to me being asleep already.

(I work early in the morning.) he told me that he wouldn't happen again. He also sent me a text stating that he wouldn't bring her again.

He has continued to do it with notice of a text (once again around 11:00 pm when he knows I will be asleep) which is becoming a big problem with not having proper notice and finding out when wake up in the morning.

He is also making it very uncomfortable to be in the house as well as makes it very awkward at some times.

This is my first apartment and am renting the room to him because he wanted a place cheap place to save up for school and its turned around and is making it very hard for not only me but my other roommate to want to be home.....

Dont know what to do or how to go about telling him that its not working out and that I would like him to move out.

Tried looking up the tendant and landlord act but ddint find anything helpful.