Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

gilbert1978

all messages by user

9/10/2014
Topic:
If I lose my PR - Can my Wife Sponsor me?

gilbert1978
gilbert1978
hi,

I would like to ask your advice on my situation.
my family landed last year april as permanent residents.

After 1 month we return back to doha for our work,

My wife will settle in canada with our daughter permanently in august 2015.

My question is if I will loss my permanent residency because of my work here, can my wife still sponsor me as PR again?

Thank you for your time.
9/12/2014
Topic:
If I lose my PR - Can my Wife Sponsor me?

gilbert1978
gilbert1978
Thank you very much for your help..

1/10/2016
Topic:
Questions About PR Status and Days Required

gilbert1978
gilbert1978
Sir:

Good Day!

I got my PR together with my family on April 2013 and we just stayed for few days and went back to continue working. My wife and kids went back to canada last july 2015 but I cant come with them due to my work and I need to support them financially.

My PR status will expire on April 2018 and I think I will not have enough days to renew it on the expired date.

Here is my question..

If my PR card will be expired on April 2018 and I will not have enough days to renew it. Can I stay in canada with expire PR without travelling outside canada until I have enough months to renew it again?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.
1/14/2016
Topic:
Questions About PR Status and Days Required

gilbert1978
gilbert1978
Madam:

Thank you for your fast reply, My situation is that my work requires me to stay more outside canada. It means that on the day my PR card expires on May 30 2018 my days in canada is only 600 days which is not enough to renew my card because I will stay in canada starting on end of 2016.
What if before my PR card expires I will be already in canada and wait until I got enough days and then I will renew my PR card..

Will that work?

Thank you inadvance..