Lost password

arpana singh

all messages by user

10/25/2014
Topic:
New Immigrant - Quality Engineer

arpana singh
arpana singh
my husband has a bachelor of technology.(credentials assed by WES Canada).He is quality analyst engineer in varied fields namely Manufacturing/automative and aerospace industries where his responsiblites were interface with customers on quality issues.He has already landed there and got his sin no and applied for PR card .Unfortunately he has appled through many sites like job bank,workopolis,monster but no single reply.
please advice if any one can help in finding a job.
10/26/2014
Topic:
How can I Find/Get a Start-Up or Survival Job?

arpana singh
arpana singh
I am an M.C.A graduate and have an immigrant visa for canada and planning to move to canada on first week of march along with my kids.But I dont have any work experience as I was busy in taking care of my kids.

I just wanted to ask that what kind pf preparation should i do before comming .

or what kind of job can i start as startup job to gain canadian experience.

How can I prepare my self for the Job .I am ready to work in any field .

what Job should I start which will help in running kitchen or pay house rent atleast .

please advice I have already discussed about my husband in pervious discussion.
10/28/2014
Topic:
How can I Find/Get a Start-Up or Survival Job?

arpana singh
arpana singh
thanks for reply Anna
ya your information was very helpful.Thanks a lot,actually we very much settled in india we are bit scared that in how many days we could get job in our field(husband and myself)and also scared that if we wont get any job how can we look after our two kids.Maximum how many days does it takes to get the job we want I mean in IT or in aerospace field.We have put on our every thing for this just for our children future .

arpanasingh