navk

all messages by user

12/1/2014
Topic:
Citizenship application from Abroad

navk
navk
Hi,

I lived here for more than three years then left Canada.

Can I submit citizenship application from Abroad?

Means, my signature place in the application will be a non canadian city.

I want to send the application to my parents living in Toronto and have them submitted. Is it allowed by CIC OR I should travel back to canada and sign the application in canadian city before submitting the application.

Thanks.

nav
12/3/2014
Topic:
Questions about the New Citizenship Rules

navk
navk
Hi,
Few question regarding new rules for citizenship.

1) A person who landed here in 2008 april, studied here, worked here until october 2013.

Now he is out of the Country. As per existing rule, ( 3 years out of 4 years ), he is short of 30 days. Will you advise submitting application now or wait for the new rule to become effective so that he / she will be eligible as per new rule ( 4 years out of last 6 years ).

2) Minimum stay of 183 days/year required in 4 years only or all 6 six years ?

3) As per new rule, can he submit application now or wait until it is effective?

4) When the rule is likely to be effective? I heard the rule is already passed by house.

Thanks.

nav
12/31/2017
Topic:
PR Card Renewal

navk
navk
Hi,

Our PR card expires by end Jan 2018.

We lived here for about 3 years. In the PR card application we can give consent to collect travel history info from CBSA.

In addition I find that, dates are still needed for filling up work and education history for ( in and out of Canada question ) and Address history question in the last 5 years including date and month and year.

I applied to CBSA for travel history which may come in about 30 days.

Do I have to wait until I get travel history info to fill up work and education history and address history or what is your advice pls ?

In the last 5 years many times we traveled out of Canada for to our Native country.

Pl. advise.

Thanks.