Lost password

moradi.areza

all messages by user

1/8/2015
Topic:
Canada vs Australia to Immigrate

moradi.areza
moradi.areza
I have applied for Federal Skilled Worker program introduced by Canada and Australia. So, I have been waiting for the visas and I think that I will be granted for the Canadian Visa by the end of June, 2015.

I am a Civil/Structural Engineer with almost 10 years of experience and also hold a PhD form one of the top-ranked Iranian universities. Canada and Australia seem attractive to me but I think I need further as well as reliable information to come to a conclusion. I think someone who has relative experiences in both countries can help me. I think that my expectations and goals can help you to post your comments and point of views. My expectations are:

1- Job opportunities and availability of careers for newcomers.
2- Recognition my academic and work backgrounds (experiences).
3- General economic conditions of both countries.
4- Geography and weather conditions.
5- Diversity, racism and culture of both societies.
6- The ratio of expenditures to income.
7- Health Care programs, taxes, insurance plans and loans provided from financial institutions or banks.
8- Offers and plans provided by local as well as federal government for citizens.

I would be very grateful if you could help me with your comments regarding the topic. If there are any other key factors that are neglected, please add them to my expectations.

Thanks
1/10/2015
Topic:

moradi.areza
moradi.areza
Dear Julia,

Thanks for your response and attention. The links you provided are very useful. I appreciate that.

I found "settlement.org", your website, very useful. Are there any similar websites for other provinces particularly Alberta?

Regards

1/14/2015
Topic:

moradi.areza
moradi.areza
Dear Theresa,

Thank you for your help and support. The information and links you provided are very helpful.

Regards