mariajuana

all messages by user

1/20/2015
Topic:
Sponsoring Sister and Nieces

mariajuana
mariajuana
Hello,

I am a Canadian citizen now I am single, 48 years of age, no children, Im alone here in Edmonton and presently working in the Hospital. I want to help my sister (she is single mom) and her two daughter age 8 and 12 to come here in Canada by sponsoring them. In what way or how can I sponsor them.

Thank you

1/20/2015
Topic:
Joining a Business Back Home - Questions

mariajuana
mariajuana
hi,

I am a canadian citizen and I am joining a business back home (my original country) would it be ok?

what about the tax?

Could you please give me an advice on what to do .

Thanks,
1/22/2015
Topic:
Sponsoring Sister and Nieces

mariajuana
mariajuana

Hi

Hello,

I am a Canadian citizen now I am single, 48 years of age, no children, Im alone here in Edmonton and presently working in the Hospital. I want to help my sister (she is single mom) and her two daughter age 8 and 12 to come here in Canada by sponsoring them. In what way or how can I sponsor them.

Thank you

1. You could only sponsor them if you are single,no children and your parents are deceased,and you don't have a Brother/Sister/Aunt/Uncle/Niece/Nephew living in Canada.
2. If you meet that criteria, then start reading here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives.asp

PMM

Hello

I still have my mom she's 72 years old already she doesn't want to live here in Canada she just want to visit me only. I have cousin in Winnipeg but Im alone here in Alberta.

Thanks