Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

romeoefe

all messages by user

5/20/2015
Topic:
How can we declare our undeclared child?

romeoefe
romeoefe
Hi
I have a daughter before I married my wife. She was invited by her sister to relocate to Canada with d family. She was told not to include my daughter name as an dependant that it may lead to delay but now she know it was a lie and the local office have contacted her for some additional documents, she do not want to continue only on d ground that i inform CIC of my daughter. I was advice by a friend that informing CIC at this stage will lead to refusal. Please I need an advice if to and how to inform CIC
5/22/2015
Topic:

romeoefe
romeoefe
Hi
Her sister put in for Manitoba provincial nominee and only me and her name was include on the form. After the approval we notify CIC of our new baby. But she want me to inform CIC now before PR is given to us if not we cannot sponsor her later on. Pls advice because a friend is saying don't inform but my wife said I most inform. Both of us are still in Nigeria.
5/23/2015
Topic:

romeoefe
romeoefe
Hi
Thanks for the information but there is a part you have not answered. I am talking of the child I got 12yrs ago from another woman not the new baby from my wife.
My name and that of my new baby is on the application but my wife step daughter is not on the form. But she want me to notify CIC at this stage of her step daughter since she is now staying with us. Pls help I want to no if is too later to inform CIC and if not how to inform them.
5/24/2015
Topic:

romeoefe
romeoefe
In addition the immigration office in Ghana have ask for updated police clearance, IMM5406 and SCHEDULE A. Please your advice in needed.
Thanks
5/26/2015
Topic:
How can I Add my Step-Daughter?

romeoefe
romeoefe
My step daughter is not included in my first application for PR to CIC because my spouse have no knowledge of her.

I just got a mail from visa office to send some updated documents within 60days but I want to add my step daughter.

Please advice what step to take.

My spouse name is on the application but we have not be granted the PR yet.