Lost password

ankursoni85

all messages by user

6/16/2015
Topic:
Seeking a Microbiology Lab Technician Position

ankursoni85
ankursoni85
I am a life science professional with university degree in Microbiology. I have more than 2 years of laboratory experience in Microbiology field. Currently I am preparing for Registered Microbiologist CCM examination as well. I am plannning to apper for examination this November 2015. I have a sound knowledge and handful skills in quality control techniques. I am looking for any kind of life science related position. Kinldy request to all employer and recruiter who is looking for such kind of talent.

I am Permanent Resident of Canada. I have gone through many employment agency but did not hear anything back. I have applied many positions directly but do not have strong references so did not get positive response from any one of them. I have successfully cleared 3 round of interview for one reputed pharama company, followed by they did reference check and then everything was perfect and about to finish but did not get any response at all then. I am just looking to get one opportunity to prove myself and want to show my skills and relaibility. I came across this website first time and hoping to find something useful here. Thank you everyone.