Lost password

asiuzzaman

all messages by user

7/11/2015
Topic:
Getting into University/College Teaching

asiuzzaman
asiuzzaman
I am teaching Journalism at a University in Bangladesh since 2004. I am moving to Canada as a PR next year.

How can start teaching journalism in community colleges or in universities in Canada?

I have a Master degree in Journalism from the UK and a diploma in advanced journalism also from the UK, some publications, 12/13 years of university reaching experience preceded by 10 years of working journalism experience in Bangladesh.

Can you also suggest some related career path?

Faculty of Media Studies & Journalism,
University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB).
7/21/2015
Topic:
Re-entering Canada after Landing in 2014

asiuzzaman
asiuzzaman
You can re-enter Canada as many times as you want until October 2019 as you PR card is valid until that period. But to remain a Canadian Permanent Resident you have to be staying there at least two years in five years time. Your card is given for five years. This link can be helpful.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=727&t=4

My question though is that I landed alone in Toronto on 12th October ‘2014 and stayed there for 03 weeks. I returned to India due to some exigencies.

The visas of my family expired in March ’15 as they did not make an entry before the given date.

I am planning to travel back to Canada alone and live there, later apply for my family's dependent Visa. The PR card issued to me is valid till October 2019.

I wanted your guidance and help to make me understand when should be last date of entry to Canada.

I left Canada in the first week of November and since then have been in India , I am planning to go back soon and need your advice to plan the trip.

Do I need to be back in Canada by October 2015 ( within 1 year of leaving ) or Can I travel in 2016 also?

I will be planning my trip according to your revert .

Thank you once again for your advice and support.

Faculty of Media Studies & Journalism,
University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB).