Waris

all messages by user

9/5/2015
Topic:
Planning to Return to Canada

Waris
Waris
Hi,

I had landed for immigration with my family in Ontario in 2005 and stayed their for 45 days.

During my stay I received the PR cards for myself and my wife, however the PR cards for my children did not arrive. Since I had taken a vacation from my employer I had to come back without collecting the cards of my children.

After I came back to my country of residence, my friend whose residence address I had given as my address informed me that he received a mail from the Canadian Immigration Office that the pictures of my children had not come correctly for the PR cards and they must come in person to the nearest office and have their pictures taken to issue their cards.

But since we were no longer in Canada so we couldn't go back to make their PR cards.

Not knowing what to do we dropped our plans to immigrate to Canada and eventually even the PR cards for me and my wife also expired in 2010.

Now again we are planning to move to Canada and I need some advise on whether to apply as fresh immigration or pursue to revive my expired immigration status.

I had applied for SIN cards for all my family members and I still have them with me.

Please advise me on the course of action to be taken.

Thanks
Abdul