Lost password

CanadaOntario

all messages by user

1/31/2016
Topic:
Travel Document

CanadaOntario
CanadaOntario
I'm a conditional Permanent resident since 2014 I've been sponsored by my husband.

I've been in Canada living with my husband for almost 1 year and 5 month, during this period of time i was abused physically,emotionally by Him (i have proves about his abusive behaviour).

I didn't know about the law in Canada and how to deal with such situations until now, so from 3 weeks ago We traveled outside canada to go back home for emergency and once we arrived back home he took my passport and PR card by force and torn them off to prevent me from getting back to Canada because he is afraid that when I return i will tell the police about him and he would go to jail.

So he returned by himself to Canada saying that he will cancel my PR by telling CIC that i lied about our sponsorship application which is not true at all he is just lying to prevent me from getting back to Canada so that he won't face any consequences with the police.

So i applied for an urgent PR travel document at the Canadian Visa office from my country listing my situation on a letter and some documents to prove my permanent Resident and my husband abusive behaviour.

1-Do you think they would refuse my travel document ?!

2-How long does it take for the visa office to get back to you ?!

3-Do you think my husband is able to cancel my PR within 20 days ?!

4-Does CIC just take decision to cancel my PR while I'm outside Canada and without investigating with both of us ?!

5-If CIC made decision to revoke my PR, What can i do to get back my rights from my husband and to give him the punishment that he needs so that he won't hurt another girl like he did with me ?!

Thank you