Abdul403

all messages by user

2/9/2016
Topic:
PR card Expiration Date

Abdul403
Abdul403
Hello,

My wife has met the residency in Canada in 2011; she is outside of Canada now.
Her PR will expire in 15-July-2016.
1- What is the minimum time required to enter Canada before her PR expiration date? For example (can she travel back to Canada and enter one week before the expiration).

2- After applying for her PR inside Canada, can she leave Canada before receiving her PR.?

Your help in this matter is much appreciated

Best Regards

Abdul

Abdul
2/11/2016
Topic:
PR card Expiration Date

Abdul403
Abdul403
Thank you Philippe for your e. mail, Further to my previous Please see the case.

We immigrated to Canada in May 2006 and we did the citizen ship exam on 2011. My wife failed to pass the exam because English Languish.

My Wife left Canada with me on April 2012, we are coming back to Canada in coming summer before her PR expiration (July 2016) for three months.

In the last five years, she has only one year residency. (However, as I mentioned above she lived six years from May 2006 to April 2012 in Calgary).

Is there any issue regarding renewal her PR?

Regards

Abdul
10/21/2019
Topic:
Question about PR and Living outside Canada

Abdul403
Abdul403
Greetings,

I am a Canadian Citizen, my wife failed to pass the Citizen Exam (she lived 6 years in Canada) and the judge didn’t approve her case in 2011. She is living with me outside of Canada since 2011.
Can she apply for the exam now without meeting the 730 days during the last five years?
Best Regards

Abdul