Lost password

MaroS

all messages by user

4/21/2016
Topic:
Child PR Card Renewal

MaroS
MaroS
HI I am applying for my daughter's PR Card Renewal as it is expiring on May 27th. and I have three questions if you can kindly answer them :

1- In the PR Card Renewal application, in the consent part it ask to put a tick in the square beside the question asking if I had included the Notice of Assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency within the last two years.
My question is :
My daughter is 9 years old and never had her own income before, so what do I need to do about that question ? Do I need to apply for taxes for her knowing that she doesn't have income.

3- After submitting the PR Card Renewal Application and get all the steps done, what if I want to travel back home to spend a vacation with my family during summer while my daughter's Application is still in process and her PR Card would be expired by then, Is she going to be eligible to get a PR Travel Document ? Does she has to be already outside Canada to apply fro PR Travel Document or Can she get it from Canada before she travels ?

3- Are people answering our questions officially working for Immigration Canada or just normal people telling their own opinion.

Thank you so much for you help
Thank you

M.S.