Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

VISHALPDR

all messages by user

12/7/2016
Topic:
Application for Canadian Citizenship—Adults.

VISHALPDR
VISHALPDR
Hello friends I am preparing to apply for the citizenship.
In form CIT 0002 I have some doubts
1-let say in question 1b-abt special needs--I selected NO...so shd I put not applicable in the box of yes or it is understood that if no then not to worry abt the empty box..AS I read somewhere u should not keep any empty boxes in the form to prevent misunderstanding.

2-question 7-A.....about the language evidenc I have attended ESL classes and have a certificate and attendance letter...so I will select evidence of achieving CLB ..However,I should not select the option above CLB...that is diploma,certificate or transcript one...there no relation between clb classes and this right?

3-question 9-C...about Qubec...I am an Ontario residence so shd I right not applicable and not to select any of the options that is YES or NO..or I shd select NO?
why I thought NOT APPLICABLE as this doesn't apply to me.

appreciate your time and effort
thanks
vishal
12/8/2016
Topic:
Application for Canadian Citizenship—Adults.

VISHALPDR
VISHALPDR
Dear Anna,
I appreciate your time and assistance.
I got what you are trying to say.

but

''Here are some reminders to avoid your application being returned to you:
-You have answered all questions on the form or wrote “N/A” (Not applicable) for any question or section that is not applicable to you.''

So AGAIN COMING BACK TO THE SAME QUESTION..JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR....HAVE YOU APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP BEFORE...I wil check NO and in the box where it requires explanation I will put not applicable...rt?

regarding second question that is language evidence..I have esl certificate..and did it last year so I will just check evidence of achieving clb/nclc 4 in government funded .....but will not check the box where it mentions the funded classes done from January 2008 to October 2012...rt?

about the last question I will right not applicable besides Quebec permanent list of electors....and will leave the boxes that is yes or no empty...rt?

I apologized for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your time