all messages by user

5/24/2017
Topic:
Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials

ansarbegg
ansarbegg
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.

Hi Sacura,

Congratulations on your fantastic results.
I am interested in the materials, could you please email them to [email protected] (I appreciate the assistance)

Best,

Ansar
5/24/2017
Topic:
NDEB Fundamentals Exam

ansarbegg
ansarbegg
Eva81 wrote:
Hi! Im on the same boat here. I wonder if you have sorted out these questions and you are already studying for the exam. I am at the point now that I do not know where to start. Can anyone advice please?

Thanks,

Eva

Hi Eva,

Have u found any materials that you would be willing to share? if so please let me know [email protected]

regards,

Ansar
6/16/2017
Topic:
Open Work Permit for Spousal Sponsorship (In Land)

ansarbegg
ansarbegg
Hello,

I am currently sponsoring my wife for PR. We submitted her application in late December 2016, we received AOR in early January stating that they started processing the application on January 11, 2017.
At the time we had no submitted the application for an Open Work Permit because we had no idea that we could. as soon as we realized that it was an option I ensured that her status was still valid as a Temporary resident and submitted a paper application as advised on the website. This was a month ago.

Since then we have not received a confirmation of receiving the application and I am unable to find the application when trying to link it to the online portal.

Is there a way that I can find out if my application is being processed (OWP) ?