djs_devoo

all messages by user

2/18/2018
Topic:
Leaving Canada without PR Card

djs_devoo
djs_devoo
Hi,

I have a similar situation but Im under CEC category from with in Canada. I have got passport requests(whole family 3 members) and i have just sent them. But im leaving Canada on 30March 2018 to India as per my Indian employer( I want to come back later to Canada,dont want to resign the Indian Job immediately)

If we get passports back within 2-3 weeks and do the landing here at Canada border and go to to India on 30 March without PR card, (mostly im hoping it would)
Query 1:
Can i request CIC to change my mailing address to other address in canada( my Friend's) and So that my friend can send them to India and we can reenter whenever we want to . Is it possible , Can i request to CIC to change mailing address referring to UCI numbers associated to PR application?

Query 2:
Can I request CIC to send to my Indian address explaining that im going back to India due to family matters before taking PR card. Will they accept my request ?

(Reason is , it would be expensive travel just land again with the family back to get the PR card)
Thanks