Lost password

JannyRao

all messages by user

3/1/2018
Topic:
What's My PR Status Now?

JannyRao
JannyRao
I 1st landed in Canada last November, 2017 and got a stamp on my passport.

Then I had to go back to my origin country for my personal work thought that my family in Canada could send me my PR card if they got it.

But, I hadn't got it neither my family for months and recently I've come back here in emergency without any document because my father passed away and I got another stamp in my passport.

What should I do now?

Keep waiting for my PR card or have to apply for a new one?
3/6/2018
Topic:
Not Received PR card

JannyRao
JannyRao
Hi Josh,
I hope that you're not in the same situation as me. I had been waiting for long too and just figured out yesterday that my photos weren't
eligible. The IRCC sent an annoucement to my representative's email but he missed it. So, it has been over a month and my card is cancelled now. I have to reapply. Hopefully, this information is helpful for you. Goodluck!

Josh wrote:
Hi,

I landed on the 11th of September 2017 and have not yet received my PR card.

I called CIC multiple times to inform them about it, the finally raised a query with the Nova Scotia office on Nov 15th and said I should get back to them by feb 15th if I don't hear from CIC.

I didn't so I called them again today, and they say I have to wait until march 15th now.
Should I be worried ? It's more than 5 months. They won't give me any reasons for why there has been a delay.