eshadeol

all messages by user

5/14/2018
Topic:
Baby Born After COPR -What Next?

eshadeol
eshadeol
Hello

I along with my spouse got PR visa+COPR under MPNP. visas are valid till Sept. 20,2018. I was pregnant and informed about my pregnancy to Canadian consulate Delhi time to time i.e. at the time of medical and when our passports were demanded. On 06 April, 2018 I gave birth to a baby girl (more than half of a month before expected date of delivery as suggested by our Doctor). we got visa stamped passports after the birth of our girl. Please advise me with your valuable information on the following questions:

1 What will be the next procedure to complete our immigration process?
2 How can we include our newborn baby in our application?
3 How much time it will take to get visa for our baby?
4 What kind of and how much fees(if any) we have to pay for baby?

5 Is there any requirement of police verification or medical for baby?

Thanks in advance
Regards
6/12/2020
Topic:
Permanent Residency staying outside Canada

eshadeol
eshadeol
Hi

I am permanent resident landed on 20 June 2018 with my husband and a baby. Due to some unavoidable circumstances and family problems at home in India, i left Canada with my family after getting PR cards. we are still in India with my family. we were planning to return in April,2020 but due to Covid-19 pandemic we are unable to return till the air traffic resumes. I am pregnant and in my third trimester hence could not return back before delivery .Could you please help me advise on the below mentioned queries:
1. since we are outside of Canada for 2 years.can this have an adverse impact on our Permanent Status?
2. what will be the status of my new born baby,born in India?
3. can we be questioned at the port of entry by the authorities for our longer stay outside of Canada ?
4. should we inform any Canadian Govt.Agency about our stay outside of Canada?

Thanks