Lost password

settleow

all messages by user

5/26/2018
Topic:
Rent Geared to Income Housing

settleow
settleow
I am in a low income housing my landlord said I am over housed and now she increase my rent of almost 800$ can she do it or can't she because I don't even have that much money on my Ontario Works check
5/26/2018
Topic:
Overpayment on Ontario Works

settleow
settleow
I received a letter from my worker saying I have an over payment because of the rent was not the amount I told her because my landlord send her a letter saying on may 1st the rent has decrease of 25$ now my ow worker say I need to pay back the 25 I send a letter for a internal review but even this didn't work I send the letter saying I pay the full amount of rent and even the receipt stating I did pay the full amount but the decision wont change the superviser in the letter only state that the letter the landlord send was that on may 1st the rent was decrease.

He said the decision would not change he didn't even take a look at the receipt I attach with the internal review and start stating all the ontario works regulation and act

Can he still tell me I have an overpayment even if I prove I did pay the full amount?
6/5/2023
Topic:
Ontario works suspended me

settleow
settleow
So I never got a letter of suspension I had to contact the main office since my case worker didn't answer me. They said I need to send a copy of my resume and my file is suspended. I never got any email or letter asking me to send it. What can I do