all messages by user

9/13/2018
Topic:
Being Bullied By My Supervisor

Bullied
Bullied
I have been at my job for 18 year's.

I used to love it.

Last April, our company decided to get a Receptionist Supervisor. There are two of us, (receptionists). My co worker and I have worked amazing together all these year's.

My co worker has been there 35 year's.

As soon as the supervisor started, since she was new, my co worker and I were going above and beyond to get her settled and help her learn the company.

book meetings for VP's and order food, flowers, all sorts of drinks etc. We also clean these rooms after each meetings. Once her three month's passed and she was hired full time, it has been a down hill decline in every aspect! She has bullied my co worker and I so much that, last year my co worker took two weeks off due to stress caused directly from her. At Christmas of 2017, I had got really sick ( due to stress and bullying from her ). I could not eat, sleep or even concentrate! She tried to turn my co worker and I on each other, she would call me at home and keep me on the phone all hour's of the night, (since she does nothing and I mean nothing at work!) She leaves everyday between 3-4pm but she is suppose to be there until 5pm. She would tell my co worker and I that she was leaving and to cover for her and we did. So at Christmas, I had to go to the hospital due to stress and anxiety. The Doctor ordered that I stay home for 6months (short term leave). I had no choice but to do what the doctor said. I was so emotionally, physically and spiritually drained I could not do my job if I wanted to.

I went back to work and no one knew why I was off. I do know that my supervisor knew. She was worse than before I left. Sh, e put my desk right beside her. There are three floor's that the three of us look after. She closed the top floor and put my desk right beside her! I was horrified. I finally went to her supervisor that has done nothing. I had to demand that I wanted Human Resources involved. She had talked to them on the phone and they called me on the phone.

I do not have any idea what she told them but within two weeks, H.R called me and said that they have closed the file. Nothing has happened! what do I do now? Please, someone, tell me what to do. Sorry for long details. Thank You, Bullied