Jahangir Alam

all messages by user

11/23/2018
Topic:
Renewal of PR card on Humanitarian Grounds

Jahangir Alam
Jahangir Alam
My PR card expired in March 2009.
I went to Canada on 2004 and leaved on August same year due to my Father was hospitalized and next day Father expired.
Mother was mentally sick. She didn't want me to go back to Canada again. After couple months my uncle ( mother's Elder Brother) expired. After couple months mother got sick and operated her fistula.
Next year 2005 I went Back to Canada and working there very well established.
Again Mother got mentally sick and she was treated under a Psychiatrist near my hometown and living in home.
Mother's health going to deteriorate Day by day informed me when I phoned.
So I left Canada in January 2006.
My PR Card expired in 2009, besides my passport also expired in 2007.
Please advise me whether I can re-enter to Canada and how? I didn't apply for renew my passport.
11/30/2018
Topic:
PRTD – Don’t Have Permanent Address in Canada

Jahangir Alam
Jahangir Alam
My PR Card expired in March 2009.
As advised me to apply for PRTD now to return Canada. I got married and have one child 8 years, Now they can accompany with me to go Canada? Or else please advise me.
12/2/2018
Topic:

Jahangir Alam
Jahangir Alam
There is any Validity for PRTD document to enter in Canada?
12/12/2018
Topic:

Jahangir Alam
Jahangir Alam
Thanks for your reply regarding PRTD validation... This is really good service ever I experienced... Thanks team advisor.
12/25/2018
Topic:
PRTD

Jahangir Alam
Jahangir Alam
PRTD processing time ?
1/2/2019
Topic:
PRTD

Jahangir Alam
Jahangir Alam
Thanks for your reply
1/4/2019
Topic:
PRTD

Jahangir Alam
Jahangir Alam
I am a PR Card holder but expired in 2009 and I have physically lived in Canada 548 days. I came back India due to mother's illness in absence of father ( expired 2004). Actually I got PR card 2004 same year my father expired next-day I arrived in India.Again I went Canada January 2005 and came back 2006.
Now I am preparing to appear for Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologist certification exam by this September 2019 or In January 2020 in Canada because I am a CT Scan Technician and still working in India in the same profession.
I have reviewed the webpage and learnt that even expired PR is still valid PR status of Canada, So I want to apply for PRTD in H&C ground whether immigration will accept or reject.
My point is when should I apply for PRTD and I could appear my certification exam without any hassle in Canada ? I will appreciate your information.