priyaangaliah

all messages by user

1/3/2019
Topic:
Permanent Residency In Canada

priyaangaliah
priyaangaliah
Hi,

Firstly, sorry for the lengthy mail but please do read it. I am really not sure if you can help me but I hoping that I will get some sort of solution or advise from you. I am planning for immigration to Canada. As a first step, I am in the process of getting my degree authenticity from Wes. I studied Engineering and MBA (Different Universities) from a very well recognized university in Chennai (India). Apparently, my MBA degree is on hold with Wes for almost 8 months, my university where I pursued MBA has clarified all the queries raised by WES but still it is on hold( Clarification was given by my university Thrice). I am unable to get proper response from Wes. I keep waiting in calls for almost 2 hours to speak to the customer care center but I do not get any clarity. I just wanted your help or advise to handle this situation. I am really trying hard, almost reaching out to everyone asking for help. What is that Wes is looking for, I went through all their guidelines and followed the same but they are not at all clear in what they need and for no reason, I am unable to proceed with anything further.