shaileshhcp

all messages by user

7/20/2019
Topic:
Canadian Experience Class

shaileshhcp
shaileshhcp
Hello,
I have applied for Permanent residency under Canadian Experience Class, Express Entry. I have studied Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery from India. Recently, World Education Services (WES) updated my report and wrote in remarks for my Canadian equivalency that it is not comparable to any completed Canadian credential. My question is Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine offers 3 Year Diploma Program in Homeopathic Medicine. I have gone through details of syllabus for my Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery and also for 3 Years Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine offered by Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine. Moreover, I found out that my Bachelor's degree syllabus covers 100% of 3 Years Diploma Program offered by Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM). Furthermore, 3 Years Diploma Program offered by OCHM is recognized for The College of Homeopaths of Ontario. The College of Homeopaths of Ontario is Autonomous Regulatory Body to regulate Homeopathic Medicine Practice in Ontario, and it is government body, similar to regulatory bodies for nurses, pharmacists and so on. So, my question is why WES did not give me Canadian equivalency to the 3 Years Diploma Program in Homeopathic Medicine offered by OCHM???