arpitgshah

all messages by user

8/26/2019
Topic:
PR Through FST Program - Confusion

arpitgshah
arpitgshah
Hello Fellow colleagues,

I am reaching out to this platform because I am really confused about some of the statements on the CIC website.

I am holding a valid Trades persons class certificate, which is valid to work in Ontario as trades in Industrial Electrical (442A).

But, does CofQ is really necessary to apply under FST program. Only an obstacle is, I have to travel to Canada to take an examination.

Also, I may have to miss the September cut off for this year for FST.

Does someone know if I apply PR for Ontario only, do I have to take an exam.

It stated on the website that CofQ for this trade is voluntary for Ontario.

Could someone please guide me?

Thanks.
8/26/2019
Topic:
Question about PR and Trades

arpitgshah
arpitgshah
Hello Fellow colleagues,

I am reaching out to this platform because I am really confused about some of the statements on the CIC website.

I am holding a valid Trades persons class certificate, which is valid to work in Ontario as trades in Industrial Electrical (442A). But, does CofQ is really necessary to apply under FST program.

Only an obstacle is, I have to travel to Canada to take an examination. Also, I may have to miss the september cut off for this year for FST.

Does someone know if I apply PR for Ontario only, do I have to take an exam. It stated on thewebsite that CofQ for this trade is voluntary for Ontario. Could someone please guide me?

Thanks.